Nihon Kohden - Celltac Alpha MEK 6500
Nihon Kohden Celltac Alpha MEK 6500 is an hematology analyzers with three differential blood count with 19 parameters:
- Simple to operate. Measurement is activated with the touch of a single button;
- The security of the amount of aspirated volume is provided with the assistance of the manometers which are not affected by any contamination or change in viscosity of the sample. Оperation speed up to 63 samples / h;
- Minimum need for maintenance. Automatically programmed washing after 10 measurements. In case any additional work is required by the operator it is simply solved through the software by pressing a button;
- Possibility of automatic measurement of noise when starting the device.
- Specially designed to track the specimen with two chambers for mixing, two needles and dock washing needles, which decreases the possibility of contamination to a minimum;
- Quantities which are consumed for one measurement are extremely low, this makes the test price low and makes this instrument series attractive. It is important to note the fact that this series of analyzers use environmentally eligible hemolizing reagent without cyanide;
- Possibility of defining the critical values which alert the operator and the automatic dilution;
- Extremely wide measurement range for all parameters
- System for monitoring the level of reagents that enables their easier monitoring and course of the daily routine;
- Data protection via password;
- Results with histograms are present in relatively large LCD (Touch Screen) color screen that responds to touch.
- Many different informational messages when the results are outside the allowed range for example:
If Interested to having a demo ,please feel no hesitate to contact us.
Tel: +60 17616 6139
Fax: +60 37621 1302