Carestream Focus 35C/43C Detectors - Vet
The Budget-Friendly Way to Upgrade to DR Imaging.
Stepping up to full digital X-ray is a tremendous way to speed your workflow, increase productivity and support a higher standard of care. But the cost of upgrading can be a real barrier.
That’s why we’ve introduced our highly economical CARESTREAM Focus 35C/43C Detectors, powered by CARESTREAM Image Suite Software. It delivers the productivity power of wireless operation and the image quality only DR technology can provide. Best of all, the Focus Detector slides
right into your existing analog equipment – protecting your current investment.
Advantages At a Glance
• An affordable way to upgrade to full digital imaging.
• The superb image quality of DR supports greater diagnostic confidence.
• Wireless design boosts workflow.
• Image Suite V4 Software was developed specifically to improve workflow in smaller facilities.
Say Goodbye to the Drawbacks of Analog Imaging.
Film and Computed Radiography are both dependable imaging modalities. But the many steps of film processing can really slow you down. Plus, film means working with noxious-smelling chemicals, maintaining a darkroom and the ongoing purchase of consumables. CR imaging is consumable-free, but still requires the extra step of scanning and digitizing each captured image, which slows down your workflow.
Our Focus Detector with Image Suite V4 Software can make all of these problems of the past. It’s the ideal way to tap the power of digital – and it’s budget-friendly, even for private practices and specialty practices such as orthopaedics, chiropractic and veterinary. Additional Focus Detector advantages include:
• Two sizes are available – 35x43 cm and 43x43 cm, both with Cesium Iodide scintillator for low-dose applications.
• Wireless design also helps minimize the infection risks and trip hazards of cables.
• Beam Detect Mode eliminates cable connection to the generator, alleviating OEM service concerns; image capture begins automatically when the detector senses the X-ray exposure.
The Power Behind the Detector: Image Suite Software.
The Image Suite software platform combines advanced image processing and robust functionality for maximum efficiency in smaller facilities. Image Suite Software:
• Provides a simple and intuitive user interface.
• Allows automated workflow with uniform protocols.
• Windows 10 Platform provides added cyber security.
• Offers an optional Mini-PACS module with a broad tool set, allowing superb image management and analysis.
• Performs backups to CDs and USB drives for reliable off-line storage.
• Offers a tablet-viewing option* for image review with patients to help you better explain your diagnoses.
• Provides custom measurement tools for chiropractic, orthopaedic and veterinary practices.
Model Name: Focus